It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medi-Cal benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network
- Doctor’s visits, including immunizations and vaccines
- Vision and hearing exams
- Unlimited rides to and from doctor’s office and pharmacy
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medi-Cal.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Earn gift cards for getting preventive services
- One free round-trip ride per month for social services needs like food, employment and more
- Receive gift cards for attending member meetings
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Member advocates
- Social Services support
- Health education classes and resource library
- Care management
Visit dhcs dot ca dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, California.
Remember to chooseUnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash CA.