It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
People who are aged, blind or disabled and caretakers of children in foster care, should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Transportation for medical appointments and other approved trips
- A NurseLine available 24/7 to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Dedicated support from the same Member Services advocate every time you call us
- As a new member, earn a $50 gift card when you complete your health assessment
- Our On My Way program provides helpful tips to prepare for adulthood
- Learn about our referral programs for low-cost internet or a free mobile phone
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Diabetes supplies
- Well visits and immunizations
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health and substance use treatment
Visit IN dot gov slash Medicaid for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Indiana.
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan,
visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash IN.