It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
That includes working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children. If that’s you, check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network
- Unlimited doctor visits for everyone
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Unlimited transportation to and from health care visits
- Dental benefits for pregnant women and healthy Michigan plan members
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- You may qualify to earn gift cards for getting medical care on time
- Designer-style frames and replacement frames for children
- Community health workers helping your family find resources such as food where you live
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Member services
- Care management
- Behavioral health Programs and resources to help you feel better
- Support services for moms and babies
- Information and tools designed to make it easier to use your benefits
Visit MIBridges dot Michigan dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life. We are here for you, Michigan. Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash MI.