It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
That includes working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women and children.
If that’s you, check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid.
We have the Medicaid services and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network.
- Unlimited doctor visits for adults.
- Vision coverage.
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments.
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions.
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy.
- Earn gift cards for getting preventative services.
- Support and treatment to reach a healthy weight.
- Members 18 and older can get free GED Exam Voucher and materials(up to $160).
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Member Advocates
- Social Services Support
- Nutrition Coaching
- Health Education Tools
- Care Management
Visit NC medicaidplans dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, North Carolina
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the Plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan.com forward slash NC.